Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to the Future


I went to see my sister and her family and on the way stopped by the neighborhood I grew up in. The old house looks pretty sad. I remember how my Dad worked so hard to keep it up and I remember working hard to keep the yard always looking nice. Pretty bad now and I would hate to see the inside and my old bedroom.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 16, 2009, Blogger Shelli said...

I am very impressed that you photdocumented your little outing...and even more impressed that you took it! Good job, man! I am sad to see the house in such a state. Obviously, it does not mean as much to the current owner as it did to Grandad...does anything anymore, really? It is funny...it seemed so much bigger to me when I was a kid!

 
At Thursday, July 16, 2009, Blogger hamrad said...

Actually it was a little larger. The third of the house on the right is now gone and the yard was two lots not one as it is now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home