Saturday, July 18, 2009

Peanut Gallery


While working in the backyard I took a break and notice that Padme was in the oak tree. A few seconds later she was on the roof. I could not figure out how she got up there because the tree was at least 3 feet from the roof and she was about 10 feet up in the tree. A few seconds later after Padme was on the roof, Checkers climbs the tree and jumps the three feet from the tree to the roof. They then both laid down on the edge of the roof to watch me work. I then went into the house to get the camera but by the time I got back Padme had gotten down and only Checkers was still on the roof. I took this picture of Checker and took the camera back to the garage. By the time I got back Checkers was down. Apparently they have no problem getting on and off the roof! We had another cat that use to do this but could not get down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home